Subject: Re: Acknowledgements and editors

Fortunately, the TC Process rules are fairly simple on this point:

http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2010-07-28#quality-acks

"Acknowledgements. Any Work Product that is approved by the TC at any
level must include a list of people who participated in the
development of the Work Product. This list shall be initially compiled
by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may add or remove their names
from the list by request."

Thus, while it may be respectful and courteous professionally to
recognize by name persons who have contributed in the past, the
TC Process imposes formally no obligation upon the TC to do so.

- Robin

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services