Subject: names, URIs, etc.

Robin - please see the following three files I just now downloaded:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42865/overview.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42866/apd.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42867/sru1.2.doc

Please check to see that names, URIs, references look ok.  If we're ok on these I'll do the others.

Matthew - See the Overview document. The substantive content begins at section XYZ, currently blank. That's left for you.