Subject: RE: BALLOT to approve searchRetrieve version 1.0 as Committee Specification Draft and for public review

Members, OASIS SWS TC;

I hereby issue the ballot below to be conducted via email:

(Note:  We adopted a standing rule to conduct ballots via email, see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/event.php?event_id=28624 )

OASIS Search Web Services Technical Committee BALLOT December 8, 2011

Do the members of the TC approve searchRetrieve version 1.0 contained in the ZIP file located at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/44497/oasis-sws.zip

as  Committee Specification Draft 01?

PLEASE VOTE:   _X_YES    __NO   __ABSTAIN

Do the members further approve submitting this CSD for public review?

PLEASE VOTE:   _X_YES    __NO   __ABSTAIN

Please respond, via email, to search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org