Subject: The ballot to approve searchRetrieve Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 01 [1] as a Committee Specification has been set up

Members of the Search Web Services TC,

The ballot to approve searchRetrieve Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 01 [1] as a Committee Specification has been set up. It will open tomorrow and remain open through 13 April 2012. You can access the ballot at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2204

This ballot is open to voting members of the TC only. I currently show the following 4 TC members as eligible to vote:

Matthew Dovey, University of Bristol
Ray Denenberg, Library of Congress
Ralph LeVan, OCLC
Janifer Gatenby, OCLC

If you do not see your name listed here and you believe that to be an error, please contact the Chair and me so that we can resolve the issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the ballot.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-378-3472