Subject: Re: [search-ws] SearchRetrieve Statements of Use

[Chet said]

> Sorry, I should have given you the link to the section regarding who
> can submit SoUs.

Also on "who can submit" a Statement of Use, per three definitions
in the TC Process

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dStatementUse

""Statement of Use", with respect to a Committee Specification, is a written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a specific version of the Committee Specification and must include the Specification's approval date. The party may be an OASIS Member or a non-member. In case of a non-member, the Statement of Use must be submitted on the TC comment-list. A TC may require a Statement of Use to include hyperlinks to documents, files or demonstration transcripts that enable TC members to evaluate the implementation or usage. A Statement of Use submitted to the TC must be approved by TC resolution as an acceptable Statement of Use with respect to the Committee Specification. A party can only issue one Statement of Use for a given specification. When issued by an OASIS Organizational Member, a Statement of Use must be endorsed by the Organizational Member's Primary Representative.

Note that "OASIS Organizational Member" is not the same as
"OASIS Indivdual Member"

"OASIS Organizational Member"
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dOrgMember

different than: