Subject: Re: FW: Statement of Successful Use of searchRetrieve: Part 5. CQL - Wellfleet Software

Hi Ray, hi Farrukh -

Farrukh, you may be having problems posting because you are an
Observer not a Member of the TC. I just noticed that.

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen