Subject: RE: [search-ws] RE: [search-ws-comment] RE: Can't Parse Schema

I have replaced all nine files and they are in:
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/oasis/newSchemas/

They are identical to the files in
http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/searchRetrieve/v1.0/csd01/schemas/
with the following exception:

I have changed all of the schema locations within import statements to
relative (have removed
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/searchRetrieve/v1.0/csd01/schemas/";
from the pathname), thus for example:

 This:

  <xs:import
namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/search-ws/diagnostic";

schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/search-ws/searchRetrieve/v1.0/csd
01/schemas/diagnostic.xsd"/>

 Becomes:

 <xs:import
 namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/search-ws/diagnostic";
 schemaLocation="diagnostic.xsd"/>

Thus when accessing one of the schemas, if it has imports, it will import
from its own directory, so if accessing a file from the OASIS directory this
change has no effect.

-Ray