Subject: RE: Ballot to approve SWS Statements of Use

Yes

Matthew

From: search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Denenberg, Ray
Sent: 27 September 2012 16:24
To: 'OASIS SWS TC'
Subject: [search-ws] Ballot to approve SWS Statements of Use

Members, OASIS SWS TC;

I hereby issue the ballot below to be conducted via email:

Note:  We adopted a standing rule to conduct ballots via email, see

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/event.php?event_id=28624

(It is necessary that we first approve this ballot to accept the listed Statements of Use, before we can begin the process of moving the search-ws spec from Committee Specification to OASIS standard.)

BALLOT

OASIS Search Web Services Technical Committee BALLOT September xx, 2012

Do the members of the TC approve the following Statements of Use:

1. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/search-ws-comment/201209/msg00011.html

    From: Don Hamparian, OCLC OASIS Primary representative;  via Ralph LeVan

2. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/search-ws-comment/201209/msg00010.html

    From: TonyHammond,  Nature Publishing Group

3. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/search-ws-comment/201209/msg00009.html

    From: Farrukh Najmi,  Wellfleet Software

PLEASE VOTE:   __YES    __NO   __ABSTAIN

Please respond, via email, to search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org