Subject: You may want to network with industry peers to encourage them to contact their primary members re voting

Hi all,

The searchRetrieve OS ballot will close end of day Wednesday (midnight GMT). You currently have 33 votes but you need 48 to pass.

I set up a reminder that went out this morning and I have another that will go out tomorrow. I can set one up for Wednesday a.m. as well.

Anything that you can do as well to encourage the vote will help get you all to that 48.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org