Subject: RE: searchRetrieve interoperability demonstration

Here’s a doodle poll to collect the date responses.

http://www.doodle.com/87y5b5dbez54nmks

Ralph

From: search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Denenberg, Ray
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 3:38 PM
To: 'Chet Ensign'; 'Carol Geyer'
Cc: 'Jamie Clark'; LeVan,Ralph; 'Matthew Dovey'; 'OASIS SWS TC'; McCallum, Sally; 'Dee Schur'; 'Jane Harnad'; 'David Kennedy'; 'Christine L Moulen'; Denenberg, Ray

Let's try to settle on a date/time for the searchRetrieve interoperability webinar demonstration.

Carol, I'm guessing that we would allocate an hour for this? Does that sound right (I haven't done this before).  Is there a particular time of day that OASIS prefers? If not, then let's say 10AM.

I think all the participants are on the US East coast except Matthew (and I am not sure of the time zones of the OASIS staff) , and 10AM has always been the best time for him.

   The participants would be:

-          representatives from participating members

o   LC (me)

o   OCLC (Ralph)

o   MIT (contact: Christine Moulen)

o   Hopkins (contact: David Kennedy)

-          Matthew

-          OASIS Staff

Anyone else?

Could we settle on a date sometime during the last two weeks in September:    16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, or 27.

Can everyone state their availability during this period, and then we can settle on a date.  I will be away all next week but will compile responses when I get back August 18.

I have attached a brief outline of what we propose to demonstrate.

Thanks.

Ray