Subject: Re: [search-ws] Ballot to approve the ISO submission package has been set up

Hi Ray -

Nope. Officially we'll wait for the closing of the ballot although I will get the package ready to send out for review to the members. It is all on us from here on.

Best,

/chet

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov> wrote:

Hi Chet -  I see that the closing date is January 16.  Unfortunately I will be away beginning the 16th, returning January 27.  Is there anything I can do between now and the 16th to help move this along?   (We already have the requisite three votes.)

Thanks.

Ray

From: search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:29 PM
To: OASIS SWS TC
Cc: Jamie Clark

Members of the Search WS TC,

A Special Majority Vote has been set up to approve the ISO submission package for searchRetrieve V1.0 as amended and corrected by Ray. The package is attached to the ballot.

The ballot is publicly visible at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2560#

Please let Jamie and me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org