security-bindings message

Subject: ..first con-call plans..

I would like to plan a con-call for the bindings group for next week
on Tuesday, January 30, 12-2PM EST as the time. Please let
me know if the time would work for you. My hope is that the
group is small enough that we can select a time through e-mail.

Proposed Agenda:
1. Agenda Update.
2. Scope and Contents of Bindings Section
3. Sources (S2ML, AuthXML, Shibboleth, Others)
4. Plan of action

Thanks,
prateek mishra