security-bindings message

Subject: Con-Call on Monday

Folks,

I would like to run a con-call on Monday
3PM EST to discuss a 01 draft. An 00 draft
authored by Jeff H. and myself has been previously
been discussed on this group and some critique
received from Chris Ferris [1] and others.

In the interim, several people have joined
the group. So the call is mainly to help us
all get on the same "hyperlink" or whatever.

You can find the 00 draft at [2]. I will issue a 01 draft
(lightly edited version of the 00 draft) on
Sunday PM. For the newcomers,
I strongly recommend the reviewing the 00 draft.

After receiving comments on Monday, I will submit
the revised 02 draft to Bob (probably very late Monday!).

Sorry for the short notice, but the use-case
work has been taking up a lot of cycles on my
side.

- prateek

[1]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-bindings/200102/msg00004.html