security-bindings message

Subject: Re: Con-Call on Monday

"Mishra, Prateek" wrote:

> I would like to run a con-call on Monday
> 3PM EST to discuss a 01 draft.
  ^
this conflicts directly with the -protocol concall on monday. Perhaps do it at
1200 EST for an hour max?

> An 00 draft
> authored by Jeff H. and myself has been previously
> been discussed on this group and some critique
> received from Chris Ferris [1] and others.

My plan is/was to incorp Chris' comments this weekend to effectively do a -01
rev, but don't think I can do much more with all the present action in the use
case subcomm.

> You can find the 00 draft at [2].

I've placed it on the sstc website just now..

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-bindings-model-00.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-bindings-model-00.pdf

..apologies for not having done it earlier.

> I will issue a 01 draft
> (lightly edited version of the 00 draft) on
> Sunday PM.

So like incorp Chris' comments and a few other things? We can discuss details
offline who is "less soaked" by the use case committee ;-)

thanks,

JeffH