security-bindings message

Subject: Need to pick a weekly con-call schedule

Bindings sub-group members,

We need to pick a regular weekly meeting time
to advance the bindings work. I would propose
Thursday, 12-2 EST as a proposed meeting time.

On some weeks, we would only need to meet for an
hour.

If there are no objections, I will setup
a con-call for Tursday, May 3. I will also publish
a short paper on Tuesday, May 1. This will be a
revision of the work I presented at the f2f.
I would plan to work through this paper at the
May 3 meeting.

- prateek