security-bindings message

Subject: ..dates and commitments..

We need to firm up a list of bindings and profiles before June 14, the date
on which we have to send BobB the final draft for the third f2f.

In order to do so I will need your contributions by June 11. That will
give me a couple of days to integrate it the main text body.

Here is the list of proposed bindings and profiles:

Protocol Bindings:
----------------------
HTTP (available in 0.3, Evan P.)
SOAP (Evan P.)
BEEP (Jeff H.)

Profiles
Web Browser (available in 0.3, Prateek M.)
SOAP (available in 0.3, Prateek M.)
MIME (respin from S2ML draft, Prateek M.)

We have also discussed on con-calls:

SMTP Protocol binding
Arbitrary XML Profiles

we will defer these to post-f2f.