security-bindings message

Subject: RE: con-call schedule..

Title: RE: con-call schedule..

Prateek - I plan to participate.  Please let me have the necessary numbers.  Please, also, include my recent posting on the Web Browser profile as a written contribution to the discussion on the 5th. Thanks a lot.  Best regards.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mishra, Prateek [mailto:pmishra@netegrity.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:58 PM
To: 'security-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: con-call schedule..

Colleagues,

I am planning a weekly con-call 12PM-2PM on Thursdays,
starting Thursday, July 5. Please let me know if this is an
impossible time for you.

My plan is to focus on one section
of the bindings document (including all related submissions
and open issues) per session.

July 5: Web Browser Profile
July 12: HTTP Binding
July 19: SOAP Binding
July 26: SOAP Profile

I will publish a bindings "issues list" early next week and
plan to update it after each call.

- prateek