security-bindings message

Subject: Re: SAML FTF draft #3 contribution deadline: draft-sstc-bindings-model-04.doc

Hey, so, I just read these comments for the first time -- I wasn't
aware of them originally.

I'd like to request that, in the future, if someone has comments,
please do -not- use this marked-up Word mechanism, but rather send
plain-text email. It's much more readable and easier to determine the
extent of comments. It should be relatively easy to say "In section
2.1.4.3, ...", and provide references.

I'll have a detailed response to the comments w/r/t HTTP and SOAP
bindings soon. In the meantime, Chris, could you read over the Use
Case and Requirements document, as well as the glossary? I'd think a
lot of your concerns about definitions of confidentiality, integrity,
authentication, etc. are (or should be) addressed there.

If those definitions get buried in the HTTP binding error codes
section B-), I think we've messed up.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou, Senior Architect        eprodromou@securant.com
Securant Technologies, Inc.             415-856-9551