security-bindings message

Subject: Regrets: NO CON-CALL TODAY

Folks,

due to various professional entanglements, I am cancelling the bindings
con-call scheduled for today. My apologies for the late notice.

We will continue to meet starting next Thursday, with the following
schedule:

Thursday, August 26, 12PM: SOAP Binding (Section 2.2 Bindings 0.4)
Thursday, August 2, 12PM: SOAP Profile (Section 3.2 Bindings 0.4)
Thursday, August 9, 12PM: Shibboleth artifact architecture review

- prateek