security-bindings message

Subject: No Subject

>>[Hal]
>>Once again I will not be able to attend your call. However I
>>would like to
>>again contribute my proposed approach. I am wondering if this
>>sort of scheme
>>would be acceptable to them.
>>
>>Hal

[Prateek]
I agree that the issue below is an important one. I would argue that
it is somewhat broader than a pure bindings issue tho' it
has some clear relationship to bindings as well. It has a
clear relationship to Marlena's "anonymity" issue.

I plan to capture a list of "bindings-related" issues
for f2f#4, unless you are already planning to do so. Tim
Moses has also raised a number of bindings-related issues
which need to be included.

[Hal]