security-bindings message

From: Mishra, Prateek
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 10:27 AM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
with SSTC con-calls and mailing list

All,

As we move into the end game for SAML 1.0, there is increasing
need for broad review of bindings (and other downstream drafts -- security
considerations and conformance). The bindings committee is now focussed
on getting final language and appropriate structure into its draft. It would
benefit from wider review at the TC level. Moving the discussion onto
the main TC is helpful from a practical point of view as often
people cannot attend two sets of calls every week.

I would propose that we merge the two con-calls and close the bindings
mailing list.
All discussion would continue on the main TC mailing list.

- prateek