security-conform message

Subject: RE: participation in conformance subgroup

Title: participation in conformance subgroup
Robert,

    Welcome to the group. Yep, providing and supproting a conformance suit is a major challenge. And yes, we would be co-ordinating with multiple organizations to get the min 3 implementations.

cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Griffin [mailto:Robert.Griffin@entrust.com]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 1:37 PM
To: 'ksankar@cisco.com'
Cc: Alex Berson; Tim Moses; Carlisle Adams; Emilio Belmonte; 'security-conform@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: participation in conformance subgroup

hi Krishna -

please include me in the Conformance sub-group.

The goals that you outlined in the sub-group charter look good -- though i would expect that it is the 3rd one ("provide a conformance suite") that will be the major work?

In the notes, you mention that "this group has to deliver the three or more required implementations". I interpret this as meaning that we are working with the organizations doing these reference implementations, rather than necessarily building them ourselves?

regards,

bob