security-conform message

Subject: Next Steps ?

Title: participation in conformance subgroup
Hi all,

    I would like to get ideas from all, to see when is the appropriate time for us to begin our group efforts. As we all are involved with the other groups to shape the specifications, my feeling is that, let us wait until a stable specification to start our work. No meaning in wasting cycles until then. Is this a good approach ?

    In the meantime, should we be doing anything else ?

    Another order of business is, as I will not be able to attend the f2f, we need a volunteer to represent us at the f2f and distribute any actions items, answer to any conformance related issued raised, et al.

cheers