security-conform message

Subject: RE: f2f presentation - Conformance Group

On another related question, is there material which I'm supposed to be
incorporating into the conformance section of the
draft for the FTF?

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist
Enterprise Solutions Unit
Tivoli Systems, Inc. (an IBM Company)

Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com> on 04/11/2001 04:11:39 PM

To:   Robert Griffin <Robert.Griffin@entrust.com>,
      security-conform@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:

Bob,

    Thanks for your input. I have added the two bullets ( - ?Establish  the
criteria that define an implementation's conformance to SAML standard   and
-?Facilitate  the implementations (min) ) to bullet #2 of the first slide
to clarify  this.

    On a related question, would you be able to represent  us at the f2f ?

cheers