security-conform message

Subject: draft Conformance Program spec - retry

Title: draft Conformance Program spec - retry

hi -

i've attached a draft of the Conformance Program doc, essentially a jumping off point for looking at these three issues:

- what do we want for profiles?
- who owns what aspects of conformance test cases, test suites, etc?
- what do we do regarding certification?

For the last of these three, i've included a doc from Lynne and Mark that i think we could use as the framework, assuming that we want to go ahead with a certification program. Chuck, i'll be looking to you to discuss what you've found out so far regarding possible options for certification?

we'll also want to look at the conformance clause that Krishna sent around.

again, the concall information:

dial-in: 613-688-3270
passcode: 6597#

talk to you then!