security-conform message

Subject: comments on conformance clause

Title: comments on conformance clause

hi Krishna -

i've attached the 004 clause with my comments embedded. I also inserted the introductory text that Lynne suggested, since some of my comments/edits hang off hers.

since the clause needs to go to the editors by Saturday, i think it's the highest priority for tomorrow's call? i'll get out an updated Conformance Program, with at least some suggestions on test detail, before the call, so that if we have time we can look at that as well.

talk to you tomorrow!

regards,

bob

<<rg_comments_14jun01.zip>>