security-conform message

Subject: status of SAML conformance sub-group

Title: status of SAML conformance sub-group

hi Jeff -

i'm on the road again this week, and won't be able to make tomorrow's meeting. I don't think there's anything new to report for the conformance sub-group. Anyone else have anything?

I'll be organizing a call for Friday 17-August -- hopefully will have more detailed test cases by then, and also to check on how things are progressing on the various reference implementations.

regards,

bob