security-conform message

Subject: [security-conform] RE: Conformance Clause samples?

Title: RE: Conformance Clause samples?

hi Jacques -

i've attached the current SAML Conformance Clause (this is included in the larger SAML Specification) and the Conformance Program Spec (which remains a separate document). Both are incomplete (the Program Spec especially), while we work towards nailing down the details of the SAML spec. But they'll give you at least an idea of what we're driving toward.

regards,

bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jacques [mailto:jacques@savvion.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 9:49 PM
To: Robert.Griffin@entrust.com
Cc: jacques@savvion.com
Subject: Conformance Clause samples?

Hi Robert:

Lynne R. forwarded me to you for getting some suggestion and samples of
conformance Clause,
as we are currently drafting conformance clauses for ebXML specs.
I just would like to see the kind of wording and issues addressed in the
conf clause
of some other specs, how levels / profiles are defined, etc.
 (already got some of this in Security Service Markup Language spec. Any
other document I could
look at? I have the OASIS requirement guidelines too.)

Thanks,

Jacques Durand
  Savvion,
 Chair of the Conformance Clause working group
  in the ebXML Interop., Implementation and Conformance (IIC) committee.

conform_prog_17aug01.zip