security-core message

Subject: Re: Handbook of Information Security

Turns out looking for this book on Amazon, Bookfinder, Alibris, et al is a tad
confusing as there's so many editions.

It appears all editions (that I could findi, ncluding the ", 1999" one) are out
of print, except for this one..

Information Security Management Handbook, Fourth Edition
by Micki Krause (Editor), Harold F. Tipton (Editor)
ISBN: 0849398290

..which I'm guessing is also the most recent. Get 'em while they're hot.

JeffH