security-core message

Subject: RE: Requirement for Isolated Request for Authorization Atributes

Meta-comment: In this thread, it looks like the security-use alias was
dropped off the To: list a few messages ago.  If this is a discussion about
requirements, Phill/Tim, can you please make sure that these are fed back
to the Use Case group so they can capture it?  Thanks.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com