security-core message

Subject: Core assertions draft text

All,

	Attached is the core assertions text as far as I have got before
tomorrows cut-off for drafts. The explanatory material has been removed.

	Throughout I have been attempting to get the text right rather than
the schema which needs a going over by an XML wizard and aligning with the
latest spec.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist