security-editors message

Subject: Re: HTML version of SAML Document Draft 1 for Friday FTF

George_Robert_Blakley_III@tivoli.com wrote:

> Oops.... They're there in the .pdf file because I imbedded them, but I
> didn't incorporate them in the .html by value.
> I'll see if I can fix this.

Didja get anything to happen on this?

I'm thinking that perhaps a "merged" .html file is too much effort right now
(especially since we haven't thought through how we're going to manage .html
docs on the site in general; cf. my previous msgs bringing up questions about
this) and probably the .pdf is good enough this time 'round.

JeffH