security-editors message

Subject: Re: Fwd: Prettified version of model

this has been posted to:

http://oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/sstcach1.gif
http://oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/sstcarch1.vsd

Eve, I do not have Visio. Can you please verify that this file is ok.

Thnak you,

Karri

"Eve L. Maler" wrote:

> Can you please get this into the /docs area and publish the URL? Thanks!
>
> >From: "Fred Moses" <fmoses@entitlenet.com>
> >To: <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
> >Subject: Prettified version of model
> >Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:12:09 -0500
> >
> >Eve,
> >
> >When I offered to submit a Visio version of the model from the F2F,
> >you mentioned editors.  I wasn't sure who you meant, but didn't want
> >to take telecon time to find out.  So... to whom shall I send this?
> >I'm enclosing a copy if you can just forward it.  Let me know where
> >this goes so I can get/stay in the loop.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Fred Moses
> >Lead System Architect
> >EntitleNet, Inc.

>                     Name: SSTCArch1.gif
>    SSTCArch1.gif    Type: GIF Image (image/gif)
>                 Encoding: BASE64
>
>                     Name: SSTCArch1.vsd
>    SSTCArch1.vsd    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                 Encoding: BASE64

> --
> Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
> Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com
begin:vcard
n:Myles;Karri
tel;fax:408.861.6810
tel;work:408.861.6850
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.oblix.com
org:Oblix, Inc.;Corporate Marketing
adr:;;18922 Forge Drive;Cupertino;CA;95014;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kmyles@oblix.com
title:Web Marketing Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;1