security-editors message

Subject: Re: Fwd: Prettified version of model

Eve.Maler@Sun.COM wrote:

> Hi folks.  I'm not sending this through sec-eds because I'm at home, and I'm
> betting the list will bounce me.

hm, I dunno (..looking at msg headers..) -- it's probably worth a try from home
to see whether it works -- it might work.

> I don't see the new graphics files in the /docs area; in fact, the old ones
> seem to have gone away. ??  As soon as I can find the graphic files there, I
> can verify whether the Visio V5.0 file works.

The new files are indeed there -- here's the URLs..

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-moses-arch-model-00.gif
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-moses-arch-model-00.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-moses-arch-model-00.vsd

JeffH