security-editors message

Subject: Re: Updated SAML domain model.

"Orchard, David" wrote:

> I have combined the latest of the static class model and the
> producer/consumer model into 1 document.
>
> Apologies for the tardiness, Hal and I have had some email and time
> constraints.

My apologies in turn for tardiness on getting it put up on..

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/

..I've been juggling various time-consuming stuff myself. I'll get it up &
announced this weekend.

Anyway, if you guys are going to do an -04 rev by 10-Apr for inclusion for F2F,
then I humbly suggest that on the first page of the doc, you put a doc title,
and the doc's filename, your names, and perhaps the subgroup's name. Also, an
explicit ref (and perhaps link) to the applicable version of the sstc glossary
(draft-sstc-glossary-00) would be good.

thanks,

JeffH