security-editors message

Subject: Re: New protocols text

Jeff,

The OASIS site isn't responding.  Any chance you can send me the .doc
version  as an attachment?  Thanks,

--bob

Bob Blakley
Chief Scientist
Enterprise Solutions Unit
Tivoli Systems, Inc. (an IBM Company)

Jeff Hodges <jhodges@oblix.com>@spoon.alink.net on 04/10/2001 08:20:34 PM

Please respond to oasis sstc leaders
      <security-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org>; Please respond to oasis sstc
      editors <security-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Sent by:  jhodges@spoon.alink.net

To:   Tim Moses <tim.moses@entrust.com>,
      security-editors@lists.oasis-open.org, oasis sstc leaders
      <security-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:

I published this doc on the site as..

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-protocols-00.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-protocols-00.pdf

..and edited in a bit of front matter in the process. I changed the
filename
because it didn't quite follow our conventions. I used a new filename
different
from..

     draft-sstc-protocol-model-00

..because this (new) doc is substantially different from that one, and
isn't
really models any more. Because the filename is a newly-allocated one, the
version number starts off at -00.

thanks,

JeffH

ps: I'll formally announce this doc, and draft-sstc-use-domain-03 tonight
or
tomorrow.