security-editors message

Subject: Re: Updated Producer/Consumer Diagram

This is all true, but I'd still like to get separate copies of the .ppt
originals, as Word sometimes
does screwy stuff which I can fix by brute force if I have the source.

--bob

Bob Blakley (blakley@tivoli.com, regardless of what the email headers may
say!)
Chief Scientist
Enterprise Solutions Unit
Tivoli Systems, Inc. (an IBM Company)

Jeff Hodges <jhodges@oblix.com>@spoon.alink.net on 05/23/2001 02:15:25 PM

Please respond to oasis sstc editors
      <security-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Sent by:  jhodges@spoon.alink.net

To:   Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>, "'Orchard, David'"
      <dorchard@jamcracker.com>
cc:   oasis sstc editors <security-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'm assuming that you guys will stick this new illustration into a new
version
(-05 IIRC) of the domain doc, and then publish that.

Ifn BobB needs/wants separate illustration files we'll need to figure out
how to
handle 'em in the repository (e.g. a separate subdirectory) and how to name
'em.

Seems to me, if we're using .doc primarily, that one can have Word incorp
.ppt
illustrations directly in the .doc file, and we don't need to manage the
illustrations separately (which of course is "easier" all 'round).

BobB -- thoughts?

JeffH