security-editors message

Subject: Fwd: OASIS - Technology Services memo 25.5.01.a

How do we feel about having OASIS actually author our committee's web
pages?  I tend to edit them on a weekly basis, so I think it's better for
us to do it ourselves.

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com