security-editors message

Subject: RE: updated version of Conformance Program doc

Title: RE: updated version of Conformance Program doc

hi Jeff -

i'm in the middle of changes to bring this doc in synch with Krishna's update to the Conformance Clause. ok if i send you whatever i've got by 5pm PDT?

regarding the name, ok by me to use "spec" rather than "program". anyone have an issue with that?

regards,

bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hodges [mailto:jhodges@oblix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 3:48 PM
To: 'security-conform@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'Lynne Rosenthal'; 'skall@nist.gov'; oasis sstc editors

I'm intending to put SAMLConformance Program-003.doc up in the doc repository
unless you have a newer version on the way today. I'll change the filename to
"draft-sstc-conform-program-03" to match our conventions (altho I personally
would prefer "spec" rather than "program" because it is a spec, and there's not
a program per se (yet))

comments?

thanks,

JeffH