security-editors message

Subject: Re: Issues List Version 3

Hal -- BobB & I were lookin' at the saml-issues-03.doc file and noticed that
apparently none of the illustrations have content -- there's just the little
"nope, no here" icon up in the upper left corner of the bounding boxes.

can you please fix this? THANKS.

This doc is a standalone one, so we'll proceed with the others, but this one is
critical for the TC's work next week, so if you can make it a priority it'd be
great.

thanks again,

JeffH