security-editors message

Subject: RE: Issues List Version 3

This is the form I got the issues list in when I took it over. I never had
these diagrams, but Bob does. Somehow he took an original .html file, with I
believe individual .jpgs and created a .doc and a .pdf. I don't really know
how any of this was done. I started from the .doc and edited out some of the
weirdness and updated it.

BTW, I will have an update out later tonight or first thing in the morning.

Hal