security-editors message

Subject: New version of SAML spec for FTF #3

All,

I made a few mistakes and have also received some updated material, so I've
put together a
revised version of the SAML spec version for use at FTF3.  Please discard
the previous version I mailed
and use this instead.  I'm attaching both .doc and .pdf for your
convenience.

(See attached file: draft-sstc-ftf3-saml-spec-00.doc)
(See attached file: draft-sstc-ftf3-saml-spec-00.PDF)

--bob

Bob Blakley (blakley@tivoli.com, regardless of what the email headers may
say!)
Chief Scientist