security-editors message

Subject: RE: FW: Structural Issues

Jeff,

	Whatever, actually I anticipated you would change the file name.

	I suggested just slamming the ZIP in because there is no real point
in cluttering up the archive with 80 files that are there to simply
elucidate an argument.

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com
781 245 6996 x227

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/bin00007.bin

..in any subsequent messages in this thread or others, and not put it in the
repository at this point.

That ok?

thanks,

JeffH