security-editors message

Subject: Freezing Documents for F2F #4

At today's focus group meeting we discussed when to have documents ready for
the Face to face. We agreed that all documents should be frozen by
end-of-business (west coast) on Tuesday 21 August. This will allow some
updates based on next week's teleconference and will allow everyone several
days to examine the documents prior to the face-to-face. Please let me know
if you expect this to be a problem for any of the docs.

- joe