security-editors message

Subject: Re: Updated Issues List [wrt draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00.doc]

I'm assuming you wish draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00.doc to be published in the
repository.

Tho it occurs to me this might be the "issue status report" you mentioned in
your msg entitled "Updated Issues List (draft-sstc-saml-issues-06.doc)"?

In either case, if we keep this as a separate document (see suggestion below),
then I suggest we rename it to be "draft-sstc-saml-issues-map-xx", so it's
context is more clear. e.g. "saml-mapping" might be construed as a mapping of
saml itself to whatever.

Anyway, draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00 is pretty short (3 pages?), and if it is
only going to change as -saml-issues-xx is updated, then perhaps it should
simply be an appendix of that doc?

thanks,

JeffH