security-editors message

Subject: RE: Updated Issues List [wrt draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00.doc]

1. draft-sstc-saml-mapping-00.doc is essentially a transactional summary. I
created it to convince myself I had covered all the issues raised at the F2F
and in the discussion documents. I published it because I thought others
might want to know: what happened to X? I do not to intend to update it. All
the information in it, except for the action items, which where were covered
in a separate email, can be recovered from the issues list, with some
effort.

Renaming it is fine. I don't want to carry it as an appendix. I am neutral
on the issue of putting it in the repository. I defer to the judgement of
the chairs and editor. Perhaps we should have a section for historical
documents?

2. The issues status report is the response to an open action item to
provide the current status of open issues, with particular attention to
whether the current core document partially or fully addresses the issue.

Hal