security-editors message

Subject: [security-editors] =?UNKNOWN?Q?Adv=2E=3A=93the?= latest on linephenomenon =?UNKNOWN?B?hZQ=?= BBC Radio London - 'Live at Lunch' August 2001

-1 year free subscription to F-MCN network-
"the link between the glossy magazine, 3rd generation Internet and interactive television"

London based F-MCN is now 'live' with a network of 220 interactive multimedia channels featuring Fashion, Art, Music, Design, Health & Beauty and Sport, plus 10 pay per view channels to host live and pre-recorded events.

"Be on the look out for the latest online phenomenon - the world's first interactive multi-channel network for music, art, fashion and sport" BBC Radio London 'Live at Lunch' August 2001

For  more information on F-MCN and on how to test the service with no commitment for 1 year  please email our PR agency  clicking on the link or on the icons above.

Note:   Digital production and distribution costs allow F-MCN to offer free trial subscriptions.
The patented format, typical of  "3rd generation Internet",  transfers the quality of glossy magazines to an interactive on line multimedia experience, it cost considerably less than prints and also helps the environment by saving thousands of tons of paper.

Keeping  focus on promoting business  is our contribution to help  our nations fight the threat against democracy and freedom.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims  of the New York and Washington tragedy.

This message is built with no direct links to F-MCN site in order to avoid anonymous hackers. To be removed from receiving further updates please send a blank email to opt-out1578@xmarketing.org, alternatively you can add your e-mail address to the Direct Marketing Association's e-Mail Preference Service at www.e-mps.org.

 Legal disclaimer: this message has been sent in compliance with the rules of the EU e-Commerce Directive adopted on 8 June 2000 (Directive 200/32/CE); With US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436. and with the US Bills Introduced in the 107th Congress Affecting Direct Marketing as of June 18, 2001. This message is not intended for residents in the US States of WA, VA & CA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please delete yourself via email reply.
Registered member of the Direct Marketing Association -
www.the-dma.org.