security-editors message

Subject: [security-editors] Bulletin 851539

Title: Debtfreelife

CONGRATULATIONS

You have been selected to participate in this opportunity to

receive a FREE debt reduction analysis.

This is a non-profit service available to consumers.

Let our counselors discreetly show you how this program can help.

All information is kept strictly confidential.

Keep cash in your pocket!

Click Here for more info.

This message is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sec. 255 & 436.

Not interested? Click Here to have your name deleted from our list.

fach *