security-editors message

Subject: [security-editors] SAML Basics presentation

Here is the presentation I gave last week at the JA-SIG conference.  Feel
free to use this yourselves; please just retain
acknowledgments/credits.  Thanks!  (Jeff, I think you said you were willing
to put this on the SSTC page...)  If you see any errors, I'm happy to
maintain it.  It will probably need a syntax example overhaul fairly soon.

	Eve

saml-basics.ppt