security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Straw man Agenda for 6/13 Initial Meeting??

Phil

Sure - just trying to help ;-)  I think the proposing members would
agree, this activity should be very collaborative. We are after-all all
busy chairing TC's of our own and very used to collaborating towards a
common goal.

I agree we need to ensure that the rest of the OASIS membership is aware
of our activities.  Perhaps we should send out a reminder referencing
Karl's original call for participation:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-jc/200204/msg00000.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360

From: Phil Griffin [mailto:phil.griffin@asn-1.com]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 12:51 PM
To: Darran Rolls
Cc: security-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Darran,

Thanks, but I've already drafted an agenda for our
first meeting and will post it to the list in time
for comment before the first meeting. I'll have a
look later at what you've just sent and see where
it fits in.

As a priority item for discussion, I'd like for us
to consider at once inviting the other OASIS TCs to
join the group, perhaps as observers. I believe that
the work of the SSJC will be important and of interest
to any TC that relies on our security work. And I've
already received requests from two TCs to join.

Phil